300 Pro Laser Rangefinder
- Slope Technology: Measures the angle of incline/decline then calculates the slope adjusted distance.
- Tournament play compliant: an external switch allows you to easily switch slope on/off.
- P.A.T. with Pulse Technology delivers a short vibration when the laser hits the pin. Lock on to the pin up to 300 Yards away!
- Magnahold: Integrated magnets allow for quick access and storage on the golf cart.
- 6X magnification. Range 5-1000 yards.
- Superior Accuracy (+/- 1 Yard).
- Scan the landscape to acquire multiple targets.
- Measures in Yards or Meters.
- Sleek, ergonomic, soft casing design.
- Includes premium molded hard carrying case.
- Water and fog resistant
- Dimensions: 3.7"(L) x 2.8"(H) x 1.57"(W)
The Callaway Golf 300 Pro laser golf rangefinder delivers all the distance measurement features golfers require to maximize your game! The ultimate piece of golf on-course gear, the Callaway 300 Pro laser rangefinder comes with many features including slope mode, P.A.T (Pin Acquisition Technology) with Pulse confirmation, high magnification, superior accuracy, and water/fog resistance. It’s equipped with 6x magnification and a 5 – 1000 yard total range with +/- 1 yard accuracy. Measures yards or meters. Now with specialized Slope Technology, our laser rangefinder automatically account for elevation changes, ensuring truly accurate distance measurements. With our P.A.T. with Pulse feature, you can quickly lock onto the pin up to 300 yards away, even with trees or other clutter in the background. The Pulse feature delivers a short vibrating “burst” when the laser locks onto the pin to confirm you have the correct distance. The newest 300 Pro model uses an external, switch to visibly enable or disable the slope function, which makes the 300 Pro laser legal for tournament play. Included is a premium molded hard case for extra protection with a convenient elastic band connector for faster engagement during play. Whether trying to carry that fairway bunker, or firing at the flagstick of an elevated green, you'll be able to pick the right club and take dead aim with confidence.